- March 4 – Rolling Hills will celebrate Employee Appreciation Day and National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month. Yellow and Blue are the colors for Awareness of Developmental Disabilities.
- March 4 – Resident Mardi Gras Celebration – the day will be lead with a prayer from one of our residents in recognition of World Day of Prayer
- March 6 – National Oreo Cookie Day
- March 10 – National Popcorn Lovers Day
- March 13 – Day Light Savings
- March 14 – National Potato Chip Day
- March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day
- March 21 – World Down Syndrome Day – Blue/Yellow observance colors
- March 26 – Epilepsy Awareness Day – Purple observance color
- March 30 – Dr.’s Day
- March 31 – Crayon Day
Employee of the Month
- Robyn N.
Residents of the Month
- Rolling Hills: Pam F
- Parker House Resident of the month: Alice W
- Angel Garden Resident of the month: Jeremy H
- Rose K.
- Alexis E.
Spotlight on Angela Y.
Rolling Hills would like to but the Spot Light on Angela Y., Assistant Business Office Manager.
Angela Y., is a shining new member of the Rolling Hills team. She has brought joy to our residents as well as staff and visitors alike. Her kindness, attentiveness and eagerness to continuously learn will lead to excellence.